Two low-cost immunization clinics will be held at the West Hollywood Community Center in Plummer Park, located at 7377 Santa Monica Boulevard, in the outdoor patio. Clinics are pop-ups offered by Low-Cost Pet Vaccines of Southern California.
The first clinic will take place on Saturday December 18, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. the second clinic will take place on Saturday January 8, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Participants are asked to wear masks in accordance with COVID-19 health and safety recommendations.
All dogs must be kept on a leash or in a transport cage; all cats must be in cages. Participants are advised to bring the medical records of dogs and cats, if such documents are in their possession. Cash and checks, as well as Venmo and Zelle payments will be accepted. Credit cards will NOT be accepted.
The services offered will include:
- $ 15 Rabies vaccination for cats and dogs
- $ 20 Canine Coronavirus for Dogs
- $ 28 DAP-Parvovirus + Lepto4 (8-in-1) / Moquillo for dogs
- $ 15 DA2P-Parvo for dogs
- $ 15 Bordetella for dogs
- $ 40 Bivalent canine flu / Dog flu
- $ 30 Rattlesnake Vaccine for Dogs
- $ 45 Lyme disease for dogs
- $ 25 Leptospirosis for dogs (Leptospirosis will be offered as a first dose on December 18 and requires a second dose on January 8)
- $ 20 FVRCP (3 in 1) for cats
- $ 30 Feline leukemia for cats
- $ 30 Tapeworm injection for dogs and cats
- $ 40 Microchip for dogs and cats
- $ 20 Broad spectrum dewormer
For more information on low cost Southern California pet vaccines, please visit www.lowcostpetvaccines.com. For more information, please contact Dan Mick, the City of West Hollywood’s Code Compliance Supervisor, at (323) 848-6882 or [email protected] For people who are deaf or hard of hearing, please call TTY (323) 848-6496.
The city of West Hollywood remains in a declared local emergency in response to the coronavirus epidemic (COVID-19). West Hollywood City Hall is open for in-person transactions by appointment. Visitors to town hall and town facilities are required to comply with vaccine verification requirements. Click here for more details. To make an appointment, visit www.weho.org/appointments. City hall services remain accessible by telephone at (323) 848-6400 and via the City’s website at www.weho.org. City of West Hollywood coronavirus information is available at www.weho.org/coronavirus.
For up-to-date information and events, follow the City of West Hollywood on social media @WeHoCity, sign up for updates at www.weho.org/email, and visit the City’s Meetings and Events Calendar at www.weho.org/ calendar.